Mindfulness is about being awake and aware and living in the present rather than the tendency we all have to find ourselves dwelling in the past or anticipating the future.
This 8-week course is for anyone looking for new ways to improve wellbeing and get the most out of life.
You will be introduced to new ways of managing stress and regulating emotions to help you live life to the full.
NEW DATES for NEW YEAR 2019
Taster - Monday 7th January 1pm to 3pm
8-week Mindfulness Course running for 8 weeks
Monday 14th January - Monday 4th March
Time: 12.45pm - 2.45pm
The 8-week course fundamentally aims to assist you in taking better care of yourself and in getting more out of living.
The majority of people completing the programme report lasting physical and psychological benefits including:
- Greater energy, enthusiasm, and appreciation for life
- An increased ability to cope with immediate and long-term stressful
- Greater capacity to treat themselves and others with kindness and care
- A sense of feeling more in control through a gaining a greater awareness of themselves
- Better sleep quality, improved concentration, less stress, and improved wellbeing
The course includes:
- 8 (2-hour sessions)
- Workbook and C.D's (to practice in-between sessions)
- Guided instructions of various mindfulness meditation practices taught in an entirely secular way
- A full day of practice between session 6 and 7
- Inquiry exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life
For more information or to book a place get in touch with Emma Thorn (Mindfulness Trainer, Pg Dip - Exeter University)