Intensive Intermediate Photography
1.30pm – 6.00pm
This course leads on from the Beginners Photography Course.
This follow up session allows us to review the camera's 3 main settings, Aperture, ISO and Shutter Speed which we covered in the first 'How to use your camera' session.
We also look at analysing your work with a portfolio review. This will help you learn how to use guidelines to objectively look at your work with improvement as your main aim.
We will then explore some of your camera's additional settings and relate to how you can use them in a range of scenarios, these include:
- White Balance in Detail
- Drive Modes
- Filters and Lens Hoods
- Metering Modes in Detail
- Autofocus Modes/Areas
- Bracketing and Image Merging
- Built in Flash and Flash Modes
- Fill in Flash and When to use it
- Composition and Framing Guides
- Camera Picture Styles
- Exposure and Flash Compensation
- Back Button Focussing
- Setting Function Buttons
- A Look at Useful Settings in the Menu